1. Carrie would date a guy who worked at a tech start-up.
|And she'd make awful puns about "m-iBoyfriend."|
2. Samantha would run a social media marketing company.
|Instead of Times Square her office would be a penthouse loft somewhere like Soho, Brooklyn or Williamsburg.|
3. Instead of Cosmos they'd drink vodka sodas
|Nobody drinks that calorically nowadays, let's be real.|
4. Carrie would be a Louboutin girl, instead of mad about Manolo's.
|And Instead of having an intimate moment with embellished periwinkle satin open-toe shoes, she'd be orgasmic for...|
|Giuseppe Zanoti x KanyeWest SS 12 pearl/bead embellished shoes|
5. And instead of some of her less than desirable fashion choices.
6. She'd be OBSESSED with Celine. (like the rest of us)
7. And instead of this Gucci fannypack...
8. She'd carry a huge-ass Celine bag.
9. As for the infamous tutu/bus scene..
|She'd ditch the Tutu|
10. And instead, wear something from the amazing Lover "White Magick" collection.
11. She'd also write for Vogue.com instead of "Vogue."
|and ditch the hat.|
12. And have at least 60,000 followers on Twitter.
|The plotline would be something maddening like: after Samantha teaches Carrie about the value of Twitter, she signs up and within DAYS accrues a following of 30,000. She becomes obsessed with the numeric value Twitter allows her to place on her popularity — but can she Tweet and keep her relationships intact?|
13. Samantha would make the mistake of thinking all the penises on ChatRoulette belonged to hot young men.
|She would dress up in fancy lingerie for a session of video chat sex with strangers and be sorely disappointed when she encountered old men with saggy breasts.|
14. Charlotte would have gotten all the ladies to try a juice fast.
|Carrie and Miranda would cave and go out for pizza while Charlotte sticks with the juice fast and becomes horribly cranky.|
15. Miranda would run the marathon again — in barefoot shoes.
16. Carrie would eBay her stuff instead of giving it away.
17. Charlotte would be a Pinterest freak.
|Everyone would make fun of her for it.|
18. Smith Jared would be the Old Spice guy.
|instead of the absolute hunk.|
19. Carrie would refuse to give up her BlackBerry while all her friends make fun of her for not having an iPhone.
|The BlackBerry would still probably have some pink bedazzled nonsense all over it.|
20. Samantha would try to pick up a hot politician on Twitter.
|And possibly find herself at the center of a dick pic scandal.|
21. Samantha would read "50 Shades of Grey" and decide it's hardly raunchy or scandalous at all.
|But Charlotte would be too embarrassed to finish the book|
22. And instead of writing a weekly column for "the Star"
|Carrie would be a blogger... maybe similar to Susie bubble ?|
Buzzfeed.... I'm strangely addicted to its aweful-ness.
Anyways they featured a "28 ways sex and the city would be different if it were on the TV today"
and I couldn't help but get involved.