3 June 2012

in the pink

















Loved this shoot featuring Teresa, "in the pink"
shot by one of my high school friends big sisters Saskia Wilson.
Byron Bay repreeeesent baby.

Teresa is killing it down here in Sydney town with a recent look book also shot for urban outfitters. 
shes such a stunner and I'm sure she will go far.
Catch her early stuff over at Alida Buffalo, Kit has an amazing talent of styling, and sourcing young babes for her shoots.

and check out her blog, the last couple shots i've included are from an Alida Buffalo shoot and Spells latest lookbook.
another Byron label.

I miss home :(
 

p.s you should totally follow stylists own on bloglovin', twitter, facebook, tumblr, or all of the above!

1 comment:

  1. Ah love that pink cut out shirt!!

    x Stace

    PS. I've got a giveaway happening to win a House of Harlow ring!Last day so I'd love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete